The LSS Leadership Council is a group of donors and volunteers who are so passionate about our mission that they are taking their participation to the next level!
Members work directly with LSS program managers to find strategic volunteer opportunities that match their interests, skills and availability, with a need at LSS. They span a wide range of ages and professional backgrounds, but find commonality in a commitment to making their community a better place. Their efforts are supporting refugee resettlement, financial literacy and economic mobility, care and advocacy for HIV-positive individuals, and hunger relief.
If any of our work is close to your heart, and you are interested in a more meaningful way to be involved, please consider joining the Leadership Council.
What do members of the Leadership Council do?
- Attend and participate in quarterly in-person meetings
- Pledge a $1,000 give/get per annum which can be used to support LSS events
- Pursue a volunteer or matching grant from an employer/business
- Design, lead or support a community engagement project in partnership with LSS staff
- Serve as an ambassador for LSS at fundraisers and events
Download a flyer here.
For more information, please reach out to email@example.com.