If the mission of LSS is close to your heart, and you are looking for a more meaningful way to get involved, please consider joining the LSS Leadership Council.
The council is a tight-knit group of local business owners, professionals and community leaders who seek to advance LSS’s mission. Members promote and advocate for the programs offered within LSS that assist our neighbors who are in need of support and guidance.
Council members build high-impact and community-engaging volunteer events for LSS’s various programs through strategic partnerships and planning with the development department of LSS.
LSS Leadership Council Member Requirements:
- Attend and participate in quarterly in-person meetings
- Pledge a $1,000 give / get per annum which can be used to support LSS events
- Pursue a volunteer or matching grant from an employer / business
- Design, lead or support a community engagement project in partnership with LSS staff
- Serve as ambassadors for LSS at fundraisers and events
Download a flyer here.
For more information, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.