CORONA UPDATE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AND CHECK BACK FOR UPDATES!
As a 501(c)(3) providing food, shelter, social services, and other necessities of life for economically disadvantaged or otherwise needy individuals, LSS is a provider of essential services and remains open. LSS is taking every precaution to keep our staff and clients safe during the coronavirus pandemic.
LSS will see clients during limited hours (see below) until further notice. LSS’s doors will remain locked at all times. A staff person will greet all guests at the front and side doors during these hours to assess their needs and direct them to the appropriate LSS staff member.
THE FOOD PANTRY IS CURRENTLY OPEN MON-FRI AT REVISED HOURS (SEE BELOW), NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED. ALL OTHER CLIENTS MUST HAVE AN APPOINTMENT.
If you have any flu-like symptoms, please stay home and call LSS instead at (904) 448-5995 to be directed to the appropriate staff member. See below for further guidelines:
CLIENTS FOR NOURISHMENT NETWORK MARKET (FOOD PANTRY)
- Pantry clients should come to the FRONT of the building (facing side street Hudnall Rd.)
- Clients may still access free food from the pantry during the revised hours below, without an appointment. (These hours may change again at some point; any changes will be updated here and on our Facebook page, so please check for the latest news before heading to LSS!)
- Mon: 10am-12pm
- Tues: 10am-12pm
- Wed: 10am-12pm
- Thurs: 10am-12pm
- Fri: 10am-12pm
- Clients will NOT be allowed to enter or wait inside the building.
- Pantry clients will receive pre-assembled bags of food. At this time, clients do not have the option to select their own food items. We will be serving clients as quickly as possible, so please wait patiently until it is your turn.
- Clients will receive additional instructions upon arrival at LSS.
- OTHER LOCAL PANTRIES CAN BE FOUND HERE (please call before visiting!): Other Food Pantries
CLIENTS FOR ACE PROGRAM, REFUGEE SERVICES, MONEY MINDERS
- In most cases, appointments will only be scheduled during the following hours:
- Mon-Thurs: 10am-2pm
- Fri: 8am-1pm
- ACE clients should come to the FRONT of the building (facing side street Hudnall Rd). Refugee Services and Money Minders clients should come to the SIDE entrance of the building (facing Philips Hwy).
- Please DO NOT arrive at LSS without an appointment.
- Please do NOT arrive early, as you will NOT be allowed to wait inside the building.
- We will be serving clients as quickly as possible, so please wait patiently until your case manager is available to meet with you.
Thank you for your patience as we do everything we can to keep all of us safe and healthy!