Date: November 2, 2021
Notice is hereby given, that Lutheran Social Services of Northeast Florida (LSS), will from this date until November 15 accept sealed bids for the replacement of the roof on its facility at 4615 Philips Highway, Jacksonville, FL 32207. Details of the project and the scope of work can be found below.
Sealed bids will be received by Richard Mochowski, CFO, until 3:00 p.m. on the 15th day of November, 2021. All bids will be opened privately, and the winning bidder will be notified after the winner is chosen by the Executive Committee of the Board of Directors.
Bids shall be clearly marked “Sealed Bid/Roof,” mailed or delivered to Richard Mochowski, CFO, 4615 Philips Highway, Jacksonville, FL 32207, or emailed as an attachment to Richard.email@example.com.
LSS reserves the right to reject any and all bids, to delete any portion thereof, or waive informalities in the bidding process.
LSS Roof Scope of Work
The following project requirements are to be included in the bids.
- Demolish and discard existing 19 year-old-roof black bitumen roof
- Install a 3.5” insulative board, mechanically fastened on top of the roof deck (3.5 Insulative board to be pitched/ sloped to accommodate roof drainage)
- Install white 60 mil TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin), fully adhered roofing material (mechanically fastened Perimeter)
- All drainage saddles to be reshaped
- Replace existing building expansion joint material in the roof
- Replace all gooseneck vent stacks (flashed/ counter-flashed as required)
- Rooftop curbs/ HVAC Equipment curbs to be flashed/ counter-flashed as required
- 20-year NDL Warranty (No Dollar Limit)